Thursday, November 18, 2010

Magic and crisp nights (I almost wrote crispy!)

I started my online TAship for an unnamed university, and in the past three days I have graded 40 essays by adults who are returning to school. The gist is, I feel very blessed to have had so many opportunities so young, and so few hardships. I also think my editing skills will improve, and maybe I'll be able to go back to another draft of Issobell sometime in the distant future and implement what "Instructor Jen" is learning from this experience.

I played with herbs and incense tonight, and I feel really, really, centered. I am glad my spiritual quest has, once again, surfaced as vital to my emotional well-being.

I start volunteering at the public library on Monday, quietly shelving books. I'm really excited for a variety of reasons, most of all for a little bit of change.

I miss choir. This fall has been way too hectic as it is, but I can't wait for the January semester to start.

My husband and my cat are both making me feel very special: he smiles at me and she allows me to bask in her presence.

Posting for the sake of not letting a full week go by between posts. Forgive the ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment