What a neat surprise! Many thanks to Bluestocking for nominating me for the Liebster award.
What is this honor, you may ask?
Liebster means "friend" in German.
This award is intended to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. In accepting the award, I must:
* Show my thanks to the blogger who gave me the award by linking back to them.
* Reveal me top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Post the award on my blog.
* Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
* And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
So my five picks are:
1. Bryan Davis, the magnificent author who visited my classroom in 2010
2. LoryKC, my conference friend who's always willing to read my pages
3. Mark David Gerson, with his elegant inspiration
4. Linda, for her amazing images and beautiful words
5.CWeave for her movie reviews and to encourage that wonderful novel she is crafting