Last year, I tried to read a hundred books. I got pretty close, but not close enough. This year, I wanted to create a blogosphere challenge. Let's pledge to read and blog about as many books as we can in 2012.
It doesn't matter if you don't reach 100: the goal is to expand our literary horizons and support each other as a community.
So here are the rules:
1. Sign up for the challenge in the comments to this post. Post your website link so we can support each other.
2. Blog about the challenge and link back to this post.
3. Plaster the challenge badge on your blog, facebook, anywhere you want.
4. Start reading! Each time you finish a book, blog or tweet about it. You don't have to write full-on reviews if you are short for time, but at least post the title and author.
5. Check the bloglist regularly and support your fellow challenge participants by popping over to their blog and cheering them on.
Let's start 2012 with a bang. Hey, the world might end in December: time to read everything you can get your hands on now! Spread the word: the more participants, the merrier. I'll update the list of participants frequently and post it on this blog.