Thursday, December 24, 2009

Character chart

We're on vacation, up with my family, which I have been using as an excuse to take a break from my writing, but today I have settled down and am trying to create the background of Brian, a character in my modern romantic novel. I have realized that he feels fairly two-dimensional, so I am working on background for him. I found a great template for character creation, and I am trying to answer the questions.

So far, he is proving to be fairly good looking, still fairly boring, but a good, sweet young man. His family has taken high importance, and I am coming to know him better.

Admittedly, it's hard to really hit a groove, with the family all over, the tv on, and my husband's laptop having issues every time I type more than a sentence.

But, I am trying! And Brian is becoming less vapid and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment