Saturday, April 16, 2011

Upcoming events to keep you writing!

I know it's already late April, but that doesn't mean it's too late to make use of the amazing poetry prompts on this website. I didn't get started right away, but I've been trying to use the prompts this week, and I am having fun exploring alternate versions of Greek myths.

Also, it's almost May, and you know what that means: it's time for another Story a Day challenge!

I love writing groups and sites that give me prompts to keep the fires of creativity burning. I don't know if I'll participate in Story a Day as devotedly as I did last year, because I really want to spend my writing energy finishing my first draft of the YA WIP, but we'll see what the next few weeks bring.

There are storms blowing in this afternoon, so I backed up all my files and got my writing done early. Now I can go hide in the living room with a book and hope that there aren't any tornadoes in our area! Tornadoes have always been one of my worst fears, ever since I was a child in Michigan. The sky outside my writing room is a sickly gray, but I hope it blows through quickly.

Stay safe and dry and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment