Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Blogoversary

Today marks the two year anniversary of this blog! Looking back over my old posts, I realize how much I've learned (and how much I still have to learn!)

Delphi joined our lives two years ago, introducing infinite cuteness.



Two years ago, I participated in NaNo for the first time.

Two years ago, I was teaching middle school.

Two years ago, I thought I wanted to write for adults.

Last year, it snowed like crazy here in NC.



One year ago, (give or take) I attended my first real conference.

One year ago, I was still teaching middle school.

One year ago, I connected with a source and started my YA historical novel in verse.

This year, we celebrated three years of marriage. I attempted to recreate our wedding cake, with moderate success. (Grandma made it better!)


This year, I did Nano for the second time.

This year, I stopped teaching middle school and migrated to college.

This year, I embraced my YA-author-ness and started a fantasy trilogy for older teen readers.

Since I started this blog, I've written and rewritten so many stories. I've seen a few more of my poems published, and I've learned how to write a query letter. It's amazing how much I've changed, and I can't wait for the rest of this wild ride.

Thanks for joining me as I explore what it means to live the life of my dreams...

1 comment:

  1. And this is just the beginning!!! I can't wait to read what happens to you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete